Wednesday, September 30, 2009

excitement !!

goodaye everyone. I am so jumping up and down with excitement, Stephanie from Studio Glam Fairy informed me this morning that I have been accepted onto her CT.. WOW!!!!! I cant wait to get working with her stuff.. I see she's got a new kit coming out on Friday @ Scrapbookgraphics .. YAYY thankyou Stephanie

completed a couple of layout over the last couple of days

the first one I used .. Lily's new kit.. OMG I have fallen in love with this kit.. Autumn by the bay by Lily Designs if you havent seen this kit.. get over to After Five Designs and check it out..



CLICK HERE to see full credits and leave me a comment

CLICK HERE to see full credits and leave me a comment

the next layout is Irene Alexeeva's her new kit Tom Thumb

CLICK HERE to see full credits and leave me a comment

I love those blues that Irene's used.. damn lovely..

well I better get moving.. its getting late.. got to get my act into gear.. got lots to do tomorrow.. and hopefully perry will be back at work.. he's had the flu (Poor Perry) oh.. I don't like saying that.. :)

good night where ever you are.. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment