Sunday, September 20, 2009

Irene Alexeeva new kits

goodaye everyone!! first off I need to say a huge thankyou to Tara Dunstan for updating my blog once again.. I have to say she's done stunning job THANKYOU!! .. also a thankyou to Irene Alexeeva for her blog design this design is used from her Petit Paris Blog Couture .. its gorgeous.

I have created a couple of pages using Irene's kits.

Lonely Times was created from Petit Paris kit;


CLICK HERE to see full credits.. would love to hear any comments

Milky way was created from Milkyway kit

CLICK HERE to see full credits.. would love to hear any comments

I hope no matter where you are in the world, that you are having a great weekend (although mine is almost finished) catch you again in a couple days.. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment