Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Shedevil Designs

Good evening where ever you may be in the big wide world!! ..I have been a bit of a slacker with my blogging over the last couple of days, but I have come with excellent news.. Shedevil Designs (Tanya) accepted me onto her Creative Team YAYY !!

Can't wait to get started with her gorgeous kits, kits are sold over at
Digital Scrap Cafe


I have completed a page using her Dreamland kit which is absolutely gorgeous! take a look


Here's my layout

DREAM LAND



CLICK HERE to my gallery


I do have other kits now to work with and promise Tanya that I will have those layouts completed really soon..

I have a couple of other layouts to show off tonight also..

First one is using Lily Designs _ Autumn After Five Designs


down at the bay


CLICK HERE to my gallery


I was having so much trouble yesterday to complete a layout nothing was working.. but I opened up Lily Designs and off I went.. thank you Lily. your kits are so gorgeous and versatile

the second one is using a couple of Lily's kits Autumn and Autumn Free, RedBird these can be picked up at After Five Designs


Autumn drive

CLICK HERE to my gallery

I shall be back tomorrow some time.. I have a new kit to show you from one of my talented designers.

I just need to finish a couple of things off then head to bed.. had a really late night last night, and do feel that a early night is in order. So where ever you may be take care..xx





No comments:

Post a Comment