Sunday, January 3, 2010

photo shop brushes and other bits

Alrighty everyone.. well this is my last day of holidays.. until the next long weekend.. which I might add wont be far away.. January the 26th.. Australia Day.. then after that.. must be Easter.. I love my long weekends.. I get a bit comfortable not working.. ha ha ...

anyway I better show you what Nicoles been doing.. and then head off to bed.. or 5.00am is going to be here faster than I want it to be
NBK Designs
25 Awesome High Resolution Photoshop Brushes
Twinkle Little Star, for Commercial Use
This set contains a Photoshop-Brush Set, tested in CS3 and CS4.



Click on pic.. it will take you to www.nbk-shoppe.de

99 Awesome High Resolution Photoshop Brushes
for Commercial Use
This set contains a Photoshop-Brush Set, tested in CS3 and CS4.



Click on pic.. it will take you to www.nbk-shoppe.de
and I see she's also got some other stuff check it out!!!

4 Chandeliers and 4 Chandelier-Clusters
Perfect to dress up (almost) any kit and add a touch of elegance and class.



Click on pic.. it will take you to www.nbk-shoppe.de

4 CU-Chandeliers

Perfect to dress up (almost) any kit and add a touch of elegance and class.



Click on pic.. it will take you to www.nbk-shoppe.de

4 Beautiful Borders No1

2 Borders / 2 Corners



Click on pic.. it will take you to www.nbk-shoppe.de


Nicole's been  a very busy girl.. gorgeous stuff to use.. ... hop over and check out nbk-shoppe.de and see whats in there .... I see she's got more commercial stuff also...

shall be back tomorrow.. with a new kit from a brand new designer can't wait to show you
 So until then.. take care have  a top day/night where every you are in this big wide world.. night from me..
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Oooh gorgeous goodies you get to play with!And your layouts are awesome as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Work, Tracey!!!
    And Happy Australia Day in advance. I lived in Australia for 7 years and they were the best of my life.
    Cheers from an Aussie Resident now back in Canada
    Stella
    http://stellarificcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete