Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Wonderland "My Way"

Hi all... hows everyone... I've  been missing for a couple of days.. sorry about that.. but man.. have I been flat out...

I got to see my bested (dont think its a word) friend on Sunday, had a bit of a sook.. but was so so good.. and lots of fun.. getting together and spending the afternoon all together... I have promised her when I finish work this year I will be straight over to her for a week or so... we have so so much to talk about.. I love her so much... safe trip back home Lisa my sweet...xxxx
I came home from work early this morning.. 11.30am .. to give a missing person a call... Tara aka Tarty00 talked for almost 4 hours, and love it!!! you know how special you are my sweet.. xxxxx
Have you all noticed a spectacular layouts hitting the galleries.. here's the kit..

by Joelle Designs  
visit Joelle's blog you will find the Queen of Hearts "My Way" as blog freebie
Or how about  the incredible Mad Hatter! In 4 different poses
go over and check out Joelle's blog and grab these freebies.
There are also extra's you can purchase for your Layouts
Scene papers
 Joelle's talent just blows me away and to work with this kit.. your ideas will flow with in minutes of opening up the file.. LOL... she's offering so much in this kit

Heres my layouts using this awesome kit..
 Click Here to my DST Gallery (to get a closer look)
 ok.. I better move it... I have been awake since 3.00am.. and my eyes are hanging out of my head... I wish you all a excellent day/night where ever you are in the world.. and will pop back tomorrow hopefully with another new kit... xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment