Monday, March 22, 2010

Colourful Spring

Just a quick post tonight.. First I want to say happy anniversary to Perry.. a whole 24 years of marriage, wow.. where's the time gone.. ???? would do it all over again.. and wouldnt change much..LOL..LOL... now I have you fully house trained.. everything is good...  Love you !!!

I was asked by  PinkLotty Designs (Monicca) to make a page out of her new kit... and I have... check out the kit... its gorgeous...


My page using this gorgeous kit
 Click Here to my DST Gallery (to get a closer look) 
Check out PinkLotty Designs over at dreamland digital designs 
and there you can check out the other CT girlies inspirational pages. 

Thankyou Monicca for asking me to join your CT.. I'm honored 
Ok peoples have a great time where ever you are in the big big world.. and I shall be back in another couple of days... mwah.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment