Thursday, April 29, 2010

Spa Paradise Kit

wow.. hasn't the day flown.. I just can't get over it.. although any one watching me through a window.. must have wondered what in the hell was I doing.. LOL..LOL.. I was doing a couple of layouts.. that needed to be done.. was also designing my new blog wear... and house cleaning. .now hows that for talent.. LOL..LOL.. its amazing the stuff that I was able to get done today.. the house looks like I have been cleaning for hours.. hehehehe...
Mind you it did help when the power went off.. I had no choice but do something other than on the computer...
Lost everything that I had been doing on the computer though..but that teaches me for having a dozen things going at the same time.. and not saving as I go.. damn.. I really need to learn to save.. duuuhhhh Tracey.. :)

I better get on with this blog.. before the internet goes out again.. I am really over this.. Tasmania.. or I should say this part of Tasmania really needs to get its act together...
another kit by the gorgeous Nicole ..              
Spa Paradise 
 NBK Designs



This Kit includes:
16 Papers
57 Elements

and my layouts 

                                  
If you would like to see my DST Gallery Click here..

its a cute kit.. check out The Shoppe... theres some savings coming your way soon... over there!
Oh.. did you notice my blog... I love it... its from the gorgeous "Quiet Pond" by Tiramisu Designs available at 
Sunflowerscrap  go and check out the full kit.. the colours are gorgeous.. 
Right I am heading off now.. I need to get to bed.. I have to be up early in the morning.. I have 3 working days left and then.. I am a free woman... so until next time.. stay safe.. be happy.. night... mwah

No comments:

Post a Comment