Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Speed and starlights new kit.

" relax with tea "
by starlight design
available @
digital-crea.fr


The set includes 9 papers and more 69 elements
and my pages using her fabulous soft kit.
Link to my DST Gallery

having trouble this week.. my provider seems to think I have gone over my usuage... pppfffftt.. and slowed me right down.. not that my speed was fast anyway so I am all over the show at the moment.. and angry also.. that they have done this.. to upload or even download takes so long... its pitiful and so testing my patience good thing the provider isnt close by.. because they would be hearing and seeing me in their faces I bet...

I hope everyone is well  I know I am.. shall be back soon... in the next couple of days.. I need to really get my bum into bed.. its 12.30 here in Tasmania... no wonder morning comes around so fast... LOL..LOL..LOL.. sweet dreams... if its bed time for you too.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment