Friday, July 16, 2010

Mystique's move




From today, Mystique Designs  is  designing  for  Shabby Pickle Designs  lets get behind her and support her.. this is a huge for a designer to move.. Good luck Bry with your new move.. 

to download the blog tamplet.. head over to here

and my pages using her new kit 
Link to my DST Gallery for full credits
its only just taken me 3 hours to put my layouts into 3 galleries and do my blog.. OMG..  please just bear with me.. until the beginning of next month.. I cant do nothing about it... but just get madder and madder.. why cant someone just switch the switch already .. any way I might be back in a little bit.. to put up another page from another designer.. as I am going to be away for the weekend.. heading up to Launceston to watch the footy  its not our team .. but its footy.. ok.. catch ya in a while.. crocodile mwah

1 comment:

  1. thank you so much Tracy for this beauty :D I spend all my day into my bed OMG I really feel bad last few days, and I wanna wish you fantastic weekend :) TFS :D

    ReplyDelete