Monday, August 2, 2010

Back

Goodaye!!! Oh.. I do feel that I have neglected everyone over the last couple of weeks.. but honestly have no choice in the matter what so ever.. my speed is again back up for how long who knows.. :(

Well I have just spent most of the day with two scrapping buddies.. yep.. the one and only (thankgod theres only one) miss Tara Dunstan (tarty00) and the miss Natalie Bird (natalie3son) I think Nat was the only one that done any scrapping tara and myself lazed around all over the couch sunning ourselves like a pair of lizzards in the sun.. Lots of laughs was a top day again.. thankyou for including me into your day.. and most of all.. nice to meet Nat.. its great to meet someone that you have been a part of a ct together wow.. !!so

Now to show off this gorgeous new kit.. 

Rascals by High Four Designs




My Layouts

Link to my DST Gallery for full credits (not all images are loaded into my gallery)

and this next one is for Magda and her gorgeous little boy Eryk 


this is a awesome kit full of fun kids stuff... 
Ok.. my sweets its time for me to go and get some jobs done before its time to start cooking the evening meal  oh the joys of being a house wife.. :). 
until next time stay safe and be good.. mwah 

No comments:

Post a Comment