Saturday, August 7, 2010

The last Few Days

well my god what a week this as been... I am still getting over this stomach wog that someone so nicely gave me this week.. I cant believe someone can be so sore I feel like I have broken every rib in my body.. just the slightest move and it just grabs all my muscles.. thats from being sick.. did I say thankyou to that certain someone or somebody's ?

Anyway its late here tonight its 11.25pm and I have to be up nice and early in the morning heading down to Hobart again with dad.. he's having another stint put into his other leg .. I have taken my little tablet ready for the trip.. so anytime now.. I should start getting into the no zoning state.. LOL..LOL.. so if this starts to not make sense.. I will say in advance.. WHOOOPSSSS!! 

Deep In The Forest
by Starlight Designs
available @ Shabby Pickle 



My layouts 
This is a Rak for Tara (tarty00) and Lily girl. 

Link to my DST Gallery for full credits (not all images are loaded into my gallery)

and a Rak for Natalka and her gorgeous little daughter Sofia


I hope you are all having a great weekend and I shall catch up once I get back from Hobart.. stay safe where ever you may be in this world.. mwah

No comments:

Post a Comment