Thursday, August 19, 2010

Little Pixel's Party

wow.. she's bucketing down here at the moment.. might have to go and get our boat and sit it in the driveway just incase we need to use it.. I am over this rain

Today I have a sweet collab kit the gorgeous joelle and her daughter have come together to design this party kit.. Joelles daughter turned the big 9 years old.. wow.. 
I wish you a happy birthday and hope you got your wishes.. 

Little Pixels Party
available from scrappity-doo-dah.com

my pages are RAKs the first one is for  Natalia and her gorgeous little daughter sofia


Link to my DST Gallery for full credits (not all images are loaded into my gallery)

and the second page is for Tara lee.. with her gorgeous little one Lily Anne


I shall catch up again in a few days time.. so until then take care.. be good.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment