Monday, September 27, 2010

Boo To You!!!!

Hello.. look at this fun kit I have here.. from the gorgeous Dani (Highfour Designs) available @ Deviantscrap
she's done a truly brilliant job with this kit.. wow.. lots of fun


The Kit contains more then 50 elements saved in png files and 
9 jpg files each 12''x12'' for papers. 
Everything is created at 300dpi. 


first 3 days -20% off!!

my pages 

Link to my DST Gallery for full credits (not all images are loaded into my gallery)




right.. its been one of them days.. gone flat out all day.. and guess what.. cant see a thing I have done.. great...

And the football OMG..we have to have the final once more.. because it was a draw, I dont think I can handle another day like Saturday.. OMG.. to full on.. 
NAHHH I loved it.. this week.. the house is going to be decked out in black, red, and white. We did have a great night with the dunstans though.. was a top top night.. and all I can say is never ever again... am I going to drink 

Thankyou Tara and Dunno... was a top night..xxxx 

shall be back tomorrow.. with some more.. goodies.. mwah..


No comments:

Post a Comment