Monday, September 6, 2010

TotallyWild Dezinez new kit.. and CT Call

Happy Monday everyone.. I'm as crook as a dog.. I have.. the flu.. my bones are aching.. skin is crawling.. and feel really shitty tonight... yesterday my throat felt like I was swallowing razor blades.. I shouldn't carry on to much.. as I think I have only had the flu once.. this year.. 

Now as you can see.. Totallywild Dezinez is having a Creative Team Call.. 
head over to her Blog TotallyWild dezinez and check out whats needed.. and I'm telling you.. its a lot of fun on this CT hahaha we are all like made cows over there.


I want to wish you luck Heather.. on your CT Call 

Also Heathers got some new stuff out in the shop over at  DeviantScrap.. 
check this out!


so many gorgeous flowers.. love the kangroo paws .. awesome petals.
my rak for tarty00 and Lily girl..


paper, book and rock by enchanted collab @ scrapbookgraphics

Link to my DST Gallery for full credits

cant wait to see what else Heathers going to bring out.. 
I best keep moving.. I have been at the computer all day and still only got half the stuff done that I wanted to get completed today.

No comments:

Post a Comment