Monday, November 8, 2010

Cozy Mice Home

Good evening.. weekends over and another new week, I hope your weekend was full of fun I know mine was.. 
Was my dads birthday yesterday went and spent most of it with him.. had lots of fun as we always do.. "Happy Birthday Dad.. Love you.."

New kit as hit DeviantScrap today.. and what a beauty it is.. I couldnt stop using it and still have more ideas.. 

Cozy Mice Home
by High Four Designs



      The Kit contains more then 60 elements saved in png files and 

9 diffrent and 4 recolored jpg files each 12''x12'' for papers. 


           My pages using this awesome kit

      
         
        
        

 Link to my DST Gallery for full credits (not all images are loaded into my gallery)



ok.. well I think its now time for bed.. I think I have put in a fair days work.. until next time be good.. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment