Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween yesterday to all my Americans and people that celebrate. 
I'm running behind again.. the long weekends thrown me out, I had the day away from the computer yesterday Perry and myself took my parents up the coast for a drive.. and as usual had the best time finally got my bum sitting on a new computer chair.. and my god.. it's made such a difference.. it's nice to have a day with out something hurting.. LOL

Christmas isn't far away and I have just the right kit for those Christmas pics.. 

Christmas Morning
by Hollie Studios





awesome packed kit.. heres my pages using it.. 

This Way !


Where To Hang This!


Clearing The Way!


Link to my DST Gallery for full credits (not all images are loaded into my gallery)



I think Taites looking the part in these pages.. little feral but we love him to bits
I go back to the doctors tomorrow to get some more test results back.. lets hope she's all good.. shall be back hopefully tomorrow afternoon.. with another new kit... wow.. there's so many gorgeous kits coming out at the moment.. I dont know where to start.... until tomorrow take care.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment