Monday, November 15, 2010

Ode To A Muse

Monday which means theres something new over at Deviantscrap... and what  a treat it is... 

Finecrafted Designs and Holliewood Studios have teamed up to create a whimsical kit as an Ode to one of their muses. 
 Based on the works of Maggie Taylor


I enjoyed working with this kit and with Maggie Taylors ideas was excellent to do something different.. and see outside the box.. 
Heres my pages and these are based on Maggies work 

"Bloody Australians" 


"Walkies"


"Hippos Do Have Wings"


"Dog Gone"


 Link to my DST Gallery for full credits (not all images are loaded into my gallery)


I have the yawns something shocking I need to get my butt off this chair and have a bit of a move around before my nose hits the keyboard.. and lets see if I am this tired when its bed time.. pfffttt what a joke that is.

Had a top weekend started with heading up to Dunstan's for a couple of drinks Friday night ended up watching a top scary movie "Orphan" what a right bitch she was.. and OMG.. not one of us could take our eyes off the tv, I'm not usually one to just sit and watch tv but I must admit.. I loved that movie... thankyou for a great night.. 
The rest of the weekend was spent with family had my son and daughter with extras come for a barbie lunch.. was a awesome day... 
and yesterday I spent with mum and dad while Perry went out and caught us some fish in the boat... salmon last night.. and the best.. is tonight.. SQUID... yummmooooo... so I have been pretty well away from the computer.. just what the doctor ordered. 
Ok.. I shall be back tomorrow with another new kit.. 
Take care 




No comments:

Post a Comment