Thursday, December 2, 2010

Painted Christmas

Wow.. been a busy day today here.. went for a drive up the coast with Tarty00 (tara) shopping... I have a hell of  a headache but certainly enjoyed my day.. 
Theres a gorgeous new kit out in deviantscrap come and check this beauty out..

Painted Christmas
by Highfour Designs
available at Deviantscrap


first 3 days -20% off

The Kit contain:
50 different Elements and 11 Elements with snow
9 different papers and 2 bonus paper
The Papers are saved as JPG files and Elements as separate PNG files
everything prepared at 300dpi for optimum print quality



My pages

"You Forgot Something"


Link to my DST Gallery for full credits (not all images are loaded into my gallery)


"I Can Get It"



Danni as more for you too.

Christmas Cards
also -20% off for the next 3 days



get them from here

have a great weekend and I shall be back again next week... take care..

No comments:

Post a Comment