Saturday, September 5, 2009

GOODAYE EVERYBODY !!!!

Whoops I have done it again!!!! ,
been very slack with the blogging , I need to lift my game up something shocking LOL LOL.
So whats been happening.. oh I am on holidays for the next 9 weeks.. YAYY!!! no excuses now for not blogging, I have got so much I want to achieve while I have these weeks off.. and most of them are to do with scrapping..

TO DO'S (or want to do's) LOL

1. learn more about photoshop and what it can do with the photos
2. learn how to make papers and elements
3. make a mini kit of some sort ( and share them with you all)
4. learn how to do quick pages (and share them with you all)
5. scrap (lots of it)

right now if theres any weeks left LOL
6. go through my house from top to bottom
7. gardening

I see I have my priorities in order well Dont I ????? :) Perry would argue about that though..

Before I forget its Fathers Day here in Australia tomorrow (Sunday) "Happy Fathers Day" to my dad thankyou for everything you know I am proud of you... love ya xxx !!! :)

I should share some of the layouts that I have done over the last couple of weeks..
lets see..

OK what sort of grandmother would I be if I didn't show some of my favorite layouts of Mr Taite Horton (the apple of our eye)


SwEeT

Click here to see full credits.. comments are welcomed...xx

next one is....

*BuNnY TimE*

Click Here to see full credits.. comments are welcomed...xx

and

FiShInG WiTh Ya MatE


Click Here to see full credits.. comments are welcomed...xx

the next one I am proud of I think he looks gorgeous sitting up there!!

FiShInG aNyWhErE

Click Here
to see full credits.. comments are welcomed...xx

isnt he just the cutest thing you have ever seen.. he's a precious little soul..

The next lot of layouts are of P!nk .. yes the singer.. I was blessed to go and see this entertainer a couple of weeks ago in Melbourne, and my god I love her more now than I did before. I think what I love about P!nk is what you see is what you get, and she loves her fans. x x Glad it was the last concert though cause I would have had to go and see her again and again and again. I hope you like these layouts as much as I do.. I must admit I am proud of them..

P!Nk

Click Here to see full credits.. comments are welcomed...xx

P!nk leaving :(
Click Here to see full credits.. comments are welcomed...xx

P!nK 01

Click Here to see full credits.. comments are welcomed...xx

so you can see I have been busy creating layouts and enjoying every moment of it. I will be back to see what I can cross off my list of to do's while on holidays keep your eyes open for those quick pages and mini kits.. and hope everyone stays healthy and your families safe.. xxx thankyou for looking at my blog..

1 comment:

  1. Whooo Hoooo!! Tracey actually BLOGGED! HAHAHAHAHA! Gorgeous pages there Mrs Horton!!!! Mwahhhh xoxo

    ReplyDelete