Friday, November 6, 2009

GONE TO SOON and Freebie

Good evening everyone.. thank god its Friday.. I had 3 days back at work and OMG.. I have been so tired....
its Friday night and 9.14pm.. and I am so ready for sleeps.. LOL.. yes I have it that bad.

But before I go I need to show you this gorgeous new kit..


 NEW COLLAB KIT BY TEMPUSFUGIT & NBK



Now in the Shoppe
safe just 20%
and get a discount of -25%
from 6th till 20th November
for the whole Shoppe.

My layouts using this gorgeous kit

"My Loss"



Click Here to my gallery

"Gone To Soon"



Click Here to my gallery

there's a freebie on Nicole's Blog also



so pop over grab the freebie.. and don't forget to pop over to her Shoppe.. and grab this very precious kit.. it's just gorgeous... I loved working with it..

I have to go.. I can not keep my eyes open any longer hopefully tomorrow.. will be better.. until then stay safe.. and be good..xx


No comments:

Post a Comment