Tuesday, November 3, 2009

whooo hoooo.. Renas New Kit

Good morning sunshines.. pfttt.. sunshine.. not here in Tasmania it's not.. would almost blow you over to the other side of the state, thought my roof was going to fly off there one stage.

well have I got some goodies here.. lets see..

by Rena Designs



My layouts using this gorgeous christmas kit

"The Magic Time"



Click Here to my gallery

"Believe In Miracles"



Click Here to my gallery


and Rena's got a small surprise for you - on her blog sample kit, head over to her blog and download it..





Jolanta also prepared a little surprise for everyone, you will find Jolantas surprise on Rena's blog:




so..its a brillant christmas kit.. head over to the Sunflower Scrap or Scrap Dreams.
I better go.. and get something done.. the days half gone.. and have done nothing.. and oh god.. my last day of holidays.. this time tomorrow.. its going to hurt..

ok.. until next time.. stay safe.. be good..


No comments:

Post a Comment