Sunday, November 1, 2009

long weekend

Good evening.. everyone.. long weekend here in Tasmania.. YAYYY!!!! another extra day off.

I have a fresh new kit to show off from Nicole Kaltenecher, she's included in the kit 3 endaring wordart, 25 textured and worn papers and a huge whopping 90 elements hows that??? here you go take a bo peep

" The Secret Of Love"
by Nicole Kaltenecher NBK Shoppe



my layouts using this gorgeous kit


"Lost Love"


Click Here to my gallery


"Love For Your Baby"


Click Here to my gallery


Oh and I see that if you buy the brand new kit "The Secret Of Love" you will receive the kit "Garden of Eden" for free with your order.. WOW!!!

"Garden Of Eden"

by Nicole Kaltenecker NBK Shoppe

Nicole been a busy woman.. absolutely gorgeous.

Just a little note before I head off that the "Creepy Times Kit" is now on discount of 60%
for just 1.99 Euro / 2.96$

oh.. and before I forget happy 21st to my niece Chantell many happy returns for your day my sweet... xxx

hope everyone and their families are safe and well.. where ever you may be in the world.. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment