Monday, November 2, 2009

almost over!

good evening everyone! I hope everyone is safe and well.. and your families also. the long weekend is almost over here in Australia.. bummerrrrrr!!!

But I have been a busy bee today and got my butt moving

heres a layout made from SheDevils gorgeous kit called Get Crafty, I don't have a preview of the kit.. this is one of Tanya's older kits, but here's my layout using it.

yayyy... and just noticed I got GSO over at DST wow.. thankyou Billa.. for putting it in there.. makes you feel pretty good..:)

I have one more day of my holidays left and then its back to work.. OUCH its going to hurt walking back in there after 9 weeks off.. but my word.. those 9 weeks have just flown by..

ok.. I shall be back tomorrow.. afternoon.. with a new kit..from my designer Miss Rena.. so until then.. be good..


No comments:

Post a Comment