Sunday, November 29, 2009

New Blog Wear, New Kit

Goodaye everyone, hows everyone's weekend been???  it's wet here today but thats fine I can handle that any excuse will do to be able to sit at the computer and not feel guilty.. LOL..LOL


So as you can see.. I have had a bit of a change yep I sat here this morning.. and was determined that I was going to master the art of creating my own blog wear. after 4 hours I got it... And I have to tell you... I am one very proud woman ..

what do you think of it??? would love to hear!

I have a new kit to show you.. don't think I have used a kit like this one.. but loved working with it... there was a lot of opportunity's  for usuage,
by Glamfairy



Papers



and my layouts using this fantastic kit



Click Here to my DST Gallery



Click Here to my DST Gallery


 

The pack includes :

26 letters low case
26 letters capitals
Numbers 0 - 9
2 Word Arts

Shadowed elements included



The pack includes :

5 background templates to match your screen size
2 headers (saved as .png - you can paste a photo under the frame on second header)
1 XML template for blogger
Instructions (English & French)

and heres a deal check this out



This collection includes  (value pack : 14.20 $ - save 44%) :

- full kit
- Blog design
- Alpha
Price: $8.00
now hows that for a deal.. go over to Scrapbookgraphics and check it out.. !!!  I better get moving and go and get myself sorted out for work tomorrow...

catch everyone tomorrow, stay safe xx



No comments:

Post a Comment