Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Goodaye hows everyone???
       Tuesday evening here and I am so ready for bed.. was awake this morning and 4.30am not sure why.. but I couldnt get back to sleep... so the old eyes are hanging tonight..
    
       I have a gorgeous kit to show off

by Rena Designs


                                           
2 x QP "Another New Day"



my layout.. using Renas gorgeous kit



Click here to my DST Gallery

run over to Rena's blog I see she's got a freebie for you all...



so what do you think of Rena's gorgeous new kit.. its stunning!
I have been hanging out in the DST Gallery over the last couple of nights.. and my word.. there's some brilliant layouts coming out of the wood work.. wow..congratulations girls..!!!

        I see Miss Tara Lee ( Tarty00)  put a new layout up today.. go and have a poke around in her DST Gallery and see what she's got... or pop over to her  BLOG (Just My Two Cents)  I am sure she would love that!!!

oh.. I had to edit.. I forgot to say good night.. whoops... sweet dreams everyone.. stay safe no matter where you are in the world.. .xx

No comments:

Post a Comment