Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve

Goodaye everyone,
I have just popped in to say Merry Christmas to everyone and Happy New Year to you and your families, It's christmas eve here in Tasmania waiting for the big red man to arrive tonight.. and give out his pressies... I think I am ready if not.. well to bad really !!!

I have a couple of layouts to show you that I have done over the last couple of days...
by  Lorie Davison


Click Here to my DST Gallery

by Lily Designs 
 

Click Here to my DST Gallery

by  Lily Designs



Click Here to my DST Gallery 
theres some gorgeous kits here.. can't wait to reuse them again.. real soon... I hope you like them!!!
Ok.. well my sweets I better get off here and go and do some more before perry gets home.. might sit and have a couple of drinks tonight...

take care once again.. stay safe and shall catch up again in a few days.. xxxx 

2 comments:

  1. Love your romantic place here and your layouts are stunning!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Blog because he is really delightfully personal and charming.

    I wish you glad Christmas Days!

    Lots of love
    Jana

    ReplyDelete