Thursday, December 10, 2009

gorgeous new kit

good evening.., how's everyone ??? I'm doing well tonight... scrapping flat out.. and loving it.. LOL LOL LOL
 I just had a phone call from my son who is out at sea.. fishing.. I think he's missing his mummy.. and daddy.. he just keeps ringing and telling us he loves us... ( thats so sweet) . LOL.. been out there for ten days.. and still have five more to go.. they have docked in at King Island ( a little Island that is in Bass Strait between Tasmania and the Main Land Australia) for the night.. look out King Island.. LOL.. was good to hear his voice...

I have a gorgeous new kit to show off.. In black, white and reach pink! It`s "Chic".

"Chic".
by MaryPop Designs


And free bonus:



love that rich bright pink... gorgeous colours.. what do you think of Mary's new kit????

my layouts using this girly girl kit..



Click here to my DST Gallery



Click Here to my DST Gallery

sweet kit Mary!  you have done well.. Ok.. well this black duck is heading off.. wont be long and it will be Friday.. YIPPPEEEE!!!! sleep in.. 4.45am comes around to fast.. . hope to catch up tomorrow evening take care where every you are in the world.. xxx    night night

No comments:

Post a Comment