Friday, December 11, 2009

boy oh boy

Friday night here in Tasmania, yippeeee... just sitting here waiting to see if our Mr and Mrs Dunstan and the kidlets are calling in here ???? 

  I have just had my little grandson here to visit.. me for the last few hours.. oh he's a gorgeous little sausage, he's crawling around and getting into everything.. keeping me on the move I know that.. .. LOL.. they grow so so fast..



 I have a gorgeous kit to show off.. you are going to love the colours in this..


by SheDevil's Designs



 

my layout using this gorgeous kit...



Click Here to my DST Gallery

you must admit these colours are fantastic... !!!!  well I am not sure if the Dunstans are on their way or not.. but I think I might go and jump in the shower... its been a very long day... Hope to catch up tomorrow  sometime.. stay safe where every you may be..!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment