Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Big News, New kit

Goodaye All
         I will start with the new kit LOL... I want to keep you guessing about my fantastic news..
by Rena Designs

there is also a Quick Pages
 



 and Renas gift to you
 
pop over to her gorgeous blog and pick this freebie up.. 

and here's my pages using "Love Forever"
 

 
Click Here to my DST Gallery (to get a closer look)
 


Drum Roll.. !!!!!!  I have been accepted onto Joelle's Creative Team thats right.. accepted JOELLE I am one very estatic  woman... wow  thankyou so much.. going to have the time of my life.. whoop whoop... !!!! she's a gorgeous designer with gorgeous kits.. and certainly can not wait to start playing with her designs..I was over the moon yesterday when I checked my mail.. I really feel that I am starting to achieve my goals with my scrapping . I hope to do you proud  my sweet!!


2 more days of this week and the weekend will be here again.. (thankgod) I really am finding it hard this week again.. bring on that permanent holiday LOL :) 
I hope you are well and your love ones.. and I may catch you tomorrow night.. xxx


1 comment:

  1. We're happy too Tracey, that you accepted the CT spot at Joelle's. I'm sure your LO's with her goodies will be fantastic!!
    I love what you did with Rena's kit. Awesome extractions and pages.

    I can relate to your wish of a permanent holiday, lol! I wish I could scrap forever, unfortunately I have to leave for work within some minutes!! Argh!!

    ReplyDelete