Tuesday, January 19, 2010

"Love Greedy"

Goodaye!!!
      Hows things going in your part of the world???  Wow the weathers turned here at the moment.. its really feeling like Winter.. soo sooo cold.. 
         Perry's got a week off.. lucky monkey he's spending time up in his shed mucking with his car that he's pulled apart.. and respraying frankly I couldnt be bothered but its something that he's wanting to do..
Guess what ??? it's a long weekend here this weekend.. YIPPEEE.. !!! and there's talk of a RDO on Monday so thats a 4 day weekend..  LOL..LOL.. what to do.. NOTHING.. scrap, gardening.. 

I have a wonderful new kit to show off.. wow.. its just gorgeous.. and the strawberries look divine, I really couldnt wait to use this kit..
by Melancolie

 
 
 
 
go over to digiscrapmania check out the deals thats been offered with this gorgeous kit
I see also that Melancolie's running a contest over on her blog


 
 
now look at that Addon.. fantastic!!!  .. go on.. join in and have a go in the contest.. have lots of fun.. see what you can come up with using the Addon

here's my pages using "Love Greedy"



Click Here to my DST Gallery (to get a closer look)



 Just before I go I see Rena's having a sale over at digiscrapmania


head over.. check it out!!!

I shall catch you tomorrow afternoon.. I have to get going and get this washing off the line before it pours with rain.. actually coffee time first..then the ironing.. :)... take care.. xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi sweetie, I've got something for you as well on my blog
    http://magicaldreamdesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete