Wednesday, January 20, 2010

"My Time"

Another day almost gone.. well sort of.. its lunch time.. and I am home from work .. Yippeee.. just got to get my house work done.. then I am done... LOL
Just said goodbye to my darling son Kurt.. he's heading back out to sea.. hopefully they will get the catch that they need.. and a cray for us.. Yum!! " Have a safe trip, love you "

I received another blog award today by the wonderful Ramon thankyou so much.. so sweet of you  xxx



I have so many layouts to do.. but I think my mojo's gone on holidays.. I can not get anything to work out how I want it... going to end up throwing something at the screen if it doesnt soon come back

Take a look at this..  a fun kit
    "My Time"
by Marta Designs




 You wanna win new kit?
Tell Marta  what you think of her new kit  and she will come back soon and chose 3 lucky winners on her blog...

Marta is also offering this Quick Page on her blog.. head over grab it..


(page is linked to Marta's Blog)

here's my pages using "My Time"

Click Here to my DST Gallery (to get a closer look)



is it time to change my style..???? would love to hear what you think... I am worried that people are going to get so sick of seeing my layouts.. :(
well I am off to shower get some tea ready do the washing and then hopefully my mojo is back.. pfffttttt.. IT BETTER BE BACK!!!
Take care of yourselves and your families... and I will be back tomorrow afternoon.. after my massage.. xx



1 comment: