Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New Year Dream

                           Howdy all,
I'm glad I have finished work for the day.. my god my feet are aching.. the job just seems to get harder and harder each day not sure how in the heck I am going to keep going for another few months.. will have to get some good vitamins or something to give me a kick each day.. hearts just not there anymore.. : (
but on a brighter side of life.. ha ha ha
I have something here special to show you its a kit to celebrate the New Year..
by Lara's Digi World 


 

Amazing kit with rich colors, textures and a touch of gold.

The kit contains:


9 papers, 12"x12", jpg, 300 dpi

70 elements, png, 300 dpi, without shadows, only clusters are also in pre-shadowed version

I really have fallen in love with this kit and the colours they look so velvety :) .. 
 my layouts using this brilliant kit

Click Here to my DST Gallery (to get a closer look)

 Thankyou Erika for allowing me to use New Year Dream kit, I had lots of fun

Run over to Pickleberrypop and grab this most gorgeous kit
I better get off here and get something done.. take care and catch you in a couple of days...xx

2 comments:

  1. what fabulous colours in this kit !!
    Stunning !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog and your post is awesome! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete