Sunday, January 31, 2010

"Sweet Friends" (award)

Good morning, Sunday and OMG only one day left of January this months just flown by.. won't be long and it will be christmas again.. ok... thats probably pushing it just a bit..LOL..LOL
I had a very relaxing day yesterday I scrapped and scrapped and loved every moment of it.. still got the house cleaned in between stops just for a breather on the eyes..LOL.. mind you today they feel like someones pulled them out then let them go and hit me in the back of the head.. LOL.. 
I think I might be going to have another go at bowls today just for a practice shot.. but who knows the winds pretty well up here again today and its Eastly no one I feel crap :)
I see  DST is down once again.. its just not the same there any more.. and I so miss looking and keeping up with everyones work.. I miss you guys!!!
I have another blog award, this one was given to me by Tara  (Tarty00) what a fun award this is.. thankyou so much Miss Tara Lee..:)

 
1.) Tell us 10 things that make you happy.
2.) Give this award to 10 other people.

  1. My Grandchild (Taite)
  2. Perry, Samantha and Kurt
  3. My mum and dad
  4. Scrapbooking.
  5. My Fur babies (dogs and cat)
  6. Close friends.
  7. Music (P!nk and loud)
  8. Making someone smile or laugh.
  9. Helping  people. 
  10. Long chit chats.
I am giving this award to:
 
Isa 
Delmik
 
whoops its just taking me 3 hours to do this post.. I got a bit side tracked looking through the blogs.. quiet enjoyed it.. going to have to sit aside some time and do more of that.. 
 
any way ladies I do hope you like your award and I cant wait to see what makes you happy !!!!
 
I better get off here or nothing is going to get done .. :)..  
 Have a top day/night where ever you are in the world.. xx 

5 comments:

  1. Oh! Tracey, thank you so much for the award. I was so happy to receive this.. love and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, wooooow thank you!


    I have to say that I`m surprised what kind of music you like lol

    hugs

    mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh Tracey sweetie thanks so much this is wonderful

    Hugs Babsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tracey,
    oh what a big and wonderful surprise!! thank you so much for this award!!!
    And I love the 10 things that make you happy.
    Ok...now I´m thinking about my 10 things and 10 friends ;)
    Have a wonderful sunday and I hope we´ll see us soon at DST.
    Hugs,
    Ela
    (Mrs.Ela)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tracey
    Wow~thank you so much!!
    This is very great!!

    Hugs
    Dida!!

    ReplyDelete