Wednesday, February 10, 2010

"My Adventure Boy"

Good afternoon.. I'm a bit early today.. thought I would get this done before I had to get some house work done and  I also have bowls tonight if it doesnt rain.. looks a bit funny outside though.. perhaps we might end up with another storm like last night.. It didnt cool anything down though.. only thing it did.. was wake me up .. every time a clap of thunder went off... I have to admit.. I dont do thunder storms very well..:)

Hump day today.. 2 more working days.. and its the weekend.. I get to see a very special friend on sunday.. and I cant wait to see her.. We went to  High school together and very close friends lost contact but found her again.. and finally going to get to see her after about 7 or so years.. I do get to talk and see her two girls.. whom I love like they were mine.. but I cant wait to see Lisa... will let you all know how we go.. hopefully will have photos to show.. ewww. I dont do photos very well neither. sniggle sniggle
Heres a new kit a real boy kit.. with excellent elements to use.. check this out... !!!! 

by Rena Designs 
Rena's Blog is showing the other CT girlies inspirational pages go check them out.. 

My page using "My Adventure Boy"


Click Here to my DST Gallery (to get a closer look)
and I would like to apologize to the sweet Rena for only completing one page sorry my sweet!!!
I certainly shall be back tomorrow with another new kit.. from a gorgeous designer..giggle giggle she's gorgeous :) 
So until tomorrow.. stay safe have a great Day/Night where ever you are in this world.. 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment