Thursday, February 11, 2010

Time To Tea by Marta Designs

wow..Goodaye everyone!!!

It's finally raining here in Tassie.. Yayyy and starting to finally cool down.. might end up sleeping tonight instead of tossing and turning cause its to hot to sleep... I love the summer and the heat.. but not like its been.. its been that sticky weather... yuck!!!

I have a new kit to show off.. not the one I was going to because I just a got email asking to wait .. oh well.. you will just have to wait.. ha ha..
by Marta Designs
Go to Marta's Blog theres a QP freebie for grabs
My layouts using this gorgeous kit..
 
Click Here to my DST Gallery (to get a closer look)
 
its a gorgeous spring feeling kit.. loved working with this one..
I better soon get off here.. and get a couple more pages done.. before its bed time.. its been a very long week this week at work.. 
I hope this finds you and your families well.. and safe.. tomorrow afternoon.. I shall be back with bells on.. as it's FRIDAY... Yipppeeee...

No comments:

Post a Comment