Monday, February 8, 2010

New Kit and Freebies

Hello everyone... I hope your weekend was full of fun!!  I certainly had a full on one... with kids.. kids.. did I mention kids..LOL  no.. it wasn't that  bad.. really !!!
I have a new kit and a couple of freebies to show you.. Yayy!
"Love Is In The Air"
by MaryPop Designs 
qp album
My layouts using this gorgeous kit..

 

Click Here to my DST Gallery (to get a closer look)

 
The colours in this kit are fabulous..
some freebies for you:
and a Quick Page Freebie
Head over to MaryPops Blog.. and grab these freebies.. check out the inspiration CT layouts.. also...
I shall catch you tomorrow afternoon.. with another new kit... hope you are all well..
          xxxx

1 comment:

  1. You have made some amazing pages with Mary's kit sweetie!! Love them and your blog look...stunning!!!

    Hugs Natascha

    ReplyDelete