Saturday, February 6, 2010

New Look

goodaye I am so late in posting my post I got a little side tracked.. was going to do this about 4 hours ago.. and just finished my new blog look.. how's it looking.. to you???? 
I have use Joelle's " Little Artist" kit available at scrappity-doo-dah.com  fantastic kit.. thankyou Joelle my sweet..
As you can see on the right I have now put links up to my Facebook and Twitter don't be shy.. pop in .. give me a oye LOL
It's so late here.. its 12.44am it's been a long day since 3.30 am Friday although I did have a hour snooze in the afternoon time but still tired.. but just need to finish this post off.
Was able to comment on some layouts today in DST.. wow.. theres so many gorgeous layouts been created .

I have a new kit to show off..
by Melancolie

 
 
and quick pages
 
My layouts using this wonderful kit 

Click Here to my DST Gallery (to get a closer look)
head over to Melancolie's blog and check out the inspirational layouts of the other Ct ladies..

Keep your eye out.. theres a new kit on its way real soon.. !!!!!!
I better head off.. I have heaps of washing to organize tomorrow.. Kurt came off the boat tonight.. and will be heading back out Monday so I am praying that its going to be a fine weekend. 
I want to wish you a good night/ day where ever you are and catch up again soon.. xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment