Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Celebrate You

Happy St Patricks day to all the Irish out there.. and you are going to love this.. I live in Irishtown.. yes... its called that because nine tenths of the people that once lived here was decendants from Ireland.. LOL...

It was a wonderful day yesterday.. my grandson Taite turned the big 1 year old... wow.. it was only like yesterday that he was born... he's getting so independent now.. but at the same time he shows his love towards us.. which is gorgeous... heres a couple of happy snaps.. of the birthday boy..

Taite eating his birthday cake.. he had blue icing from head to toe.. he even had cake shoved up one nostril, he enjoyed every moment of eating it... LOL...LOL.. was wonderful to watch.. 
and this is the birthday cake that he's mum (samantha) made it looked wonderful she done a fantastic job making it.. clever girl.. got it from me.. ha ha ha
 
and his bike that he got for his birthday.. look at that face.. how could you not love that..?? now if only his feet would reach those pedals... in another couple of months they just might... :) 
 
ok.. I better show you this layout I made this afternoon.. for the gorgeous Joelle... I have loved this kit from the first day I spotted it in the galleries... 
 
by Joelle  available at scrappity-doo-dah

 "Celebrate you" has
9 Papers
79 Elements
My layout using this gorgeous gorgeous kit...
 Click Here to my DST Gallery (to get a closer look)  
DST GSO from the lovely  NUNIK (thankyou so much)
 
I notice today in DST  the amount of absolutely fantastic pages.. wow.. my jaw fell open and hit my keyboard.. wow ladies... unbelievable the level that this digital art is getting to.. I LOVE IT!!

Thankyou for stopping by... and I shall be back tomorrow arvo.. with a brand new kit.. Yayyy..!!!
Take care  Mwah!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment