Monday, March 15, 2010

New Melody Bird Kit

Hello.. all...

beautiful day here in Tasmania.. absolutely gorgeous.. finished work came home and baby sat my sweet little grandson.. who is turning 1 tomorrow.. my god wheres the time gone.. he's just starting to walk everywhere now.. looks like he's had one to many beers. He staggers a little.. its amazing what they learn in one whole year... bless his little soul.. My daughter had a job interview today wow I really hope she gets this.. its what she's wanted to do for so so long.. Real estate Good luck Sam!!.

I should get on with this.. as I have so much to do today.. time is so busy these days... and not sure where to start... lets see.. a new kit.. from a new designer..
      Bird Melody 

 QP and CU Freebies for you from Sekada Designs blog:

 


 My pages using this gorgeous new kit


Click Here to my DST Gallery (to get a closer look)  

Ok.. go and check out her blog... see some of the other inspirational layouts from the other CT girls.. 
fantastic new kit...  I really should get going.. I have house work to do, cook tea, and really should dust.. Oh like I havent cleaned enough today.. until next time.. take it easy and stay safe.. 
Mwah !!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment