Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Fly by Marta Designs

Been a top day .. had a RDO from work today.. so I thought I would go and spend my Tuesday with one of my gorgeous best friends..  I had the time of my life.. the hours seems to just fly while we are together.. we had a play on the computer... ( fun time baahaaa baaahaaa )  learnt a few things and sorted a few things out .. Tara Lee (Tarty00).. Thankyou my sweet.. you know how to make me laugh... LOL..LOL.. I still have a vision in my head. that I cant shake out.. but I am hoping it will soon disappear .. LOL...LOL.. gulp..

 The weathers really turned a complete circle here today.. damn.. it's so cold.. I can not warm up... Winter time sucks so much.. it's a pity we couldn't have Summer all year round

 I have a new kit from Marta Designs  "Fly" you can grab this from digital-crea. 



my layouts using the kit
 GSO by the gorgeous Mumure
  Click Here to my DST Gallery (to get a closer look)

I just remembered that my sons having his 20th birthday tomorrow.. wow.. I wonder if he's going to make it home for it.. I do hope so... 
Work tomorrow.. so I should head off.. and go and get ready for a big day.. I will have some catching up to do.. when I get back there.. seeing I havent been there since Thursday... bummer... !!! 
Take care where ever you are in this wild world.. xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment