Saturday, March 6, 2010

Playing Catch UP!!

Oh dear have I got some catching up to do now.. Whoops!!
Where to start... I hope all my friends are doing well this week.. all healthy, safe and most of all..surrounded with love by their families.. and friends!!!

It's been a bad week here for our family, an unsuspected death.Our brother inlaw died Wednesday morning in his sleep, he was a real gentlemen whom we loved dearly. We celebrated his life yesterday he left behind a wife 2 sons and 2 grandsons. Shall make another trip down tomorrow to see Perry's sister spend a few hours with her.. my heart is breaking for her and the rest of their family..

I want to take a minute to thank my gorgeous special friend Tara (tarty00) thankyou my sweet for contacting my designers for me and letting them know what was happening, and most of all.. for being support for my family  xxx I love you girl... !!!
And a thankyou to the designers for understanding  and patience xxx love you all .. also!!

And to top this bad week off.. I have become sick with the flu.. came to the crunch today I just couldnt keep going I  have slept on and off all day I hope tomorrow I am on the mend.. I have so much to do with so little time...

 Ok where to start!!

Here's a must see...from the gorgeous and very talented Joelle wow.. she's blowing me away with her pages... check these out..!!!

by Joelle Designs


fabulous kit.. !!!! 

Check out my pages using it 

  Click Here to my DST Gallery (to get a closer look)
Ok I better still get moving, time is flying by.. and I think I need another little snooze.. geezzzz 

Again I hope you are all well and safe and have missed being a part of the digi world this week... hopefully soon things can get back to its old self... 

No comments:

Post a Comment