Wednesday, April 28, 2010

AGAIN!!

Hold on to your britches.. 3rd day in a row blogging ... can we make it for a fourth tomorrow.. who knows..
Been a strange old day here in Tassie.. windy cold and wet ... need to be a duck.. for this weather :)

I have another fabulous kit to show off.. again from the gorgeous Nicole from NBK Designs

The Pink Coat
by NBK Designs


This Bundle includes:
11 Papers
56 Elements
55 Elements shadowed

my pages... 


If you would like to see my DST Gallery Click here..


gorgeous colours in this kit.. I just loved working with it..

and for my exciting news .. is I have been accepted onto Starlights CT.. Oh wow... I have adored Ivonka's designs for a very long time.. and now I get to play.. thankyou my sweet for the chance ... mwah 

I better get going and start making her a page.. her next kit comes out tomorrow.. until next time.. stay safe.. be good... mwah.. girls.. and boys... :).. hehehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment