Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Blue Fairy

I know.. I know... again tonight.. whats come over me... shock !


But I have a gorgeous new kit to show off.. to you all..



Blue Fairy 
by Sekada Designs



This kit includes 73 elements and 11 papers




and theres a freebie for you on her blog.. 1 paper and 1 cluster


and here's my pages



If you would like to see my DST Gallery Click here..

It's a bit late here now.. and I should be in bed.. it's been a big day.. since 5.00am but not long to go now almost over and I can sleep all I want as from next Tuesday I will be jobless.. 
I hope you are all well... and I shall catch up again in a couple of days time.. take care...I will have some news to share next time I am here.. so get ready for it... I am so excited about it all...
mwah

No comments:

Post a Comment