Friday, April 2, 2010

Wonderful April's Day

Happy Easter everyone.. the holidays have begun..LOL..LOL spent my Good Friday with all our family (my side) and the extras LOL and we drank.. ate.. and laughed so much.. was a top day.. I love getting together.. Good Friday is the only day we all seem to be able to get together... was terrific.. love them all...

And Samantha's 22nd birthday.. I hope you had a great day .. and lots of fun... love you!!!

Now.. for the next surprise is .. I am guesting with the gorgeous thaliris Designs all through April .. and having a field day with her designs.. 
                                                                     Here's her new kit.. 
Wonderful April's Day available at digital-crea 
http://digital-crea.fr/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=4796

 
Album
Clusters
 WordArt 
 Pack
Hop over to her blog and grab the freebie that she's offering on there... wow.. its gorgeous..
http://thaliris.canalblog.com/archives/2010/04/01/17414411.html
 
 and here are my pages that I made using this kit..
Click Here to my DST Gallery (to get a closer look) 
 sitting in the lounge room with the heater on.. pjs.. and coffee... who could ask for anything more... I shall be back tomorrow night with another new kit from another wonderful designer... so until then.. take care...

1 comment: