Monday, April 5, 2010

Collab kit and Easter Sales .

Wow.. 2010 Easter is just about finished.. my word.. the holidays have flown.. I do hope that you and your families have had a great time celebrating with family and friends just like I have.. been the best ..

I have a gorgeous new kit to show off to you... Sekada Designs and GoldenSun Designs got together and made


available at digiscrap'mania

This kit includes 91 elements (2 WA) and 15 papers:)

QP and Clusters Frames:
and Sekada's  Freebie for you: 1 paper and 1 cluster head over to her Blog 
and grab it.. while you are over there.. check out the inspiration layouts of the 
other CT girls.. 

And my pages using this gorgeous kit..


Click Here to my DST Gallery (to get a closer look) 

I almost forgot.. sorry Nicole.. NBK Designs


 The Shoppe is on Sale, get 30% off All, as well CU Products and our latest Spring Kits
And as a special gift we have this for you, through the whole April...


Nicole's Free Mini Kit for Easter head over to her Blog to download.
My layout using the mini kit



and she's got another freebie to grab.. wow.. 2 freebies..
Check this out...  

I have one more day off work then back to it.. for 3 days.. then its the weekend once again.. Yayyy...
Perry's going away again this week to work.. to the other side of Tasmania.. bummer.. I dont like it when he goes away.. it gets a bit of a drag.. when he's away.. but then theres some good sides to it also..

Going into town tomorrow.. spend the morning with my parents.. mum wants to make some fish patties... I'm not what you call into cooking just for the fun of it.. but hey if it means I get to spend some quality time with them both.. well thats what I shall do... LOL..LOL.. you got to love em.. 

So much for my damn early night.. whoops.. its pass 11.00pm here.. bummer again... I better get moving...  
 
Again.. I hope you have enjoy your Easter .. and I shall be back again in a couple of days with another newbie... kit... take care... till then.. mwah ..


No comments:

Post a Comment