Monday, May 3, 2010

another new kit from NBK

Hi all... just popping in quickly to show off another new kit from Nicole

Melancholie {Kit}
NBK Designs


This Kit includes:
41 Elements some shadowed
10 Papers



Melancholie {Bundle}




My pages 


If you would like to see my DST Gallery Click here..


I hope everyone had a restful weekend.. I sort of did.. but will get easier in time... just a bit busy at the moment with other projects...  
My big day is tomorrow.. I leave my work place after 14 years.. I have such mixed emotions about the whole thing.. but as they say one door closes and another opens.. lets see how right they are...LOL..LOL
ok.. I better get going and get myself into bed... it's going to be a huge day for me ...
stay safe you and your family and I shall be back again tomorrow night.. 
mwah mwah mwah.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment