Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The End

 The end of my working life at McCains finished today. I didn't realize just what wonderful work mates I had.. till it was time to leave.. going to miss getting up at 5.00am each morning.. and dragging my butt into work..
I got some gorgeous flowers from the boys out the back in distribution  all picked by themselves.. shoved in a Styrofoam cup.. was lovely of them.. with a cute little message to boot..LOL..LOL... and lots and lots of hugs and well wishing... oh well they say one door closes and another opens.. lets hope thats the case... :)..

I have a gorgeous kit to show off.. it's got a real summery feeling...
Sun Touch
by PinkLotty Designs
@ Dreamland Digital Designs


This kit includes:
- 38 non shadowed elements
- 28 shadowed elements
- 9 papers   

Monicca is also offering a freebie over on her blog.. 


and my page... 


If you would like to see my DST Gallery Click here..
I hope everyone is doing well.. and stay safe.. shall be back tomorrow.. night.. !!

No comments:

Post a Comment