Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Monday

 Quick post.. we are having a bit of a storm here at the moment.. and need to get off this computer... just incase..


I have a gorgeous kit to show off.. to you.. 


Spring Love
by Sekada Designs




Clusters 

          

Sekada's got a Freebie for you on her blog: 1 cluster and 1 papers


                              and my pages using Spring Love



                         If you would like to see my DST Gallery Click here..

  before I go .. I would like to wish my mum happy mothers day.. for yesterday 
Love you and thankyou !

Super Mum


Mum, you're a wonderful mother,
So gentle, yet so strong.
The many ways you show you care
Always make me feel I belong.


You're patient when I'm foolish;
You give guidance when I ask;
It seems you can do most anything;
You're the master of every task.


You're a dependable source of comfort;
You're my cushion when I fall.
You help in times of trouble;
You support me whenever I call.


I love you more than you know;
You have my total respect.
If I had my choice of mothers,
You'd be the one I'd select!



By Joanna Fuchs

Take care everyone and I shall be back tomorrow.. night



No comments:

Post a Comment