Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My Faith

Goodaye all.. OMG.. it's so cold here today.. my  fingers are like ice.. even went and done the vacuum cleaning to try and warm up.. it's got to be snowing somewhere close by... Winters hitting us fast.. I'm not what you would call a good winter person... it's a bit sucky  not me!!! .. winter.. LOL .. :)
I week today since I finished my job...and boy am I having withdrawals I'm missing all my work friends and even parts of my job.. (wow..didnt think I would ever say that) hahahaha.(only the PR (public relations) side of it) ... its got to get easier one would think..it better get easier.
But the good news is.. I have been accepted onto a wonderful CT.. Yayy me.. LOL.... the one and only **drum roll**     Mystique Designs.. thankyou so much Brydka will try and do my best for you..

"My Faith"
Mystique Designs

This kit contains 60 elements  and 9 papers 



                                    


                                    

Brydka's gift to you is this quick page 


my pages using My Faith 


If you would like to see my DST Gallery Click here..

It's almost time to go and get this meal cooking silver side and vegies.. a lovely winters meal..
so until tomorrow.. I shall be back with more exciting news.. be good.. stay safe... mwah..xx

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this beauty ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you Tracey ... Brydka is lucky, your work is beautiful. I love her kits, you will make magic with them I am sure xx

    ReplyDelete