Saturday, May 22, 2010

In The Night Room

Good Morning.. another fresh cold morning again today BRRRRRR!! old Jack Frost was certainly around this morning laying it thick.. LOL...
We have been blessed again in the Horton house with one Master Taite for the weekend.. :).. he's just behind me snoring his little head off in his porta cot.. he did put up just a little fight.. but in the end.. he's back into dream land... so.. I will make this post a quickie.. as I want to get a couple of things done before he's back up..

In the night room
by Starlight Designs
available at Digitalcrea


The set includes 12 papers and more than 70 elements


My pages 


If you would like to see my DST Gallery Click here.




and here is a freebie you can grab from Ivonka's blog


I hope you have a great day doing what ever you need to do.. and I will see if I can get back again later on this arvo.. depends on Master Taite.. :)... stay safe .. and catch up later.. mwah...xxx

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh Tracey, your pages with In the Night Room are just perfect!!! I joined the thread in the Happy Place to win this kit, I love it.
    Thanks for showing your LO's with it!! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete